Sunday, August 26, 2007

busy

I really will post again, I have just been real busy. Worked Friday night and had Saturday off. I got a couple hours sleep and then went to the market with Beth. Saturday evening I went to the SM mall with Jonna one of the supervisors. We had dinner and then went to a movie ($1.70) What a sweet girl! Sunday went to a coffee shop and then work where the labor jeepee showed up! 13 women went through here, we had several transports. I caught my first girl in a long time. First time mom. She named her Milky Shane, Ya that is right HA! I don't think I would want to grow up being called Milky, oh well. The night continued in craziness, but today (working the day shift) the birth center is empty. I am going to go up stairs and help with prenatal visits. I will get some pictures on here soon.

1 comment:

Jaeda said...

I would like my name to be Milky Shane. You could call my Milly or even MS....yep I like it.