Thursday, August 23, 2007

Labor and birth

Alexander was born at 1:24 this afternoon. I was the blessed recipient of an amniotic fluid bath just prior to his entrance into the world. He is a very special boy because he's was the first nuchal hand delivery I have had. He was born ready to shake hands with me. We had wondered why his decent was taking so long being his mother has three other children. He took his time since his arm came down with his head. Everyone is fine, I wasCheck Spelling all wet (not good but part of the business) Of course it was a boy, that is all I deliver!

The pictures are of the l and d center. The first is the girls waiting for something to happen and the others are of the 6 cubicles for delivery divided by curtains.

Went last night with Jean to a big mall and had dinner and did some shopping. The clerks follow you around and say "you want to buy this mum?" it gets a bit irritating after awhile. "mum" "mum" "mum".......
Hi Mom and Aunt Cile and Jane if she is with you. Thanks for reading and sending me comments! Hope you are all doing well! Love you!

1 comment:

Gayle said...

Thurs. Aug. 3o, 2007 10:45a.m. Hi honey! It's taken me all week to get to the library when school kids are not here. Things move in sssslllloooowww mmmmoooottttiiiioooonnnn! I have to repeat every thing at least 4 times---this too shall pass!!!We're very pleased you're having a successful time and enjoying it as well. We plan on leaving here next tues. for Co. Springs---will stay at Marcies till you get home, give you a few days to recover then go see you and everyone.. I'm really anxious to see Weseley and Patrik and catch up with Paige and Jaeda. This is the second time I've typed this ao don't remember what I said the first time!!! Dad called Don last week---sounds like he's dong o.k. Yea!! new Jetta. We're anxious to see you and everyone---The Lord be with you {and also with me}.